Adviesburo Stout Schiedam
|  ||  |
|Political lobby to increase government awareness of FSC importance.|
- Advisor CEO Leisure Park de Brem Renesse
- Advisor management and shareholder De Mekkerstee Ouddorp
2010 - 2016
- Advisor Van den Berg Hardhout
- Program Director Tropical Timber Program IDH
2011 - 2012
- Advisor Greenheart Timber Group
2008 - 2010
- CEO FIT Timber LTD 1st of November 2009 until March the 31st 2010
- Advisor: ICCO/IDH program until May 1st 2009
- Advisor Precious Woods Group 2007
I supplied the Precious Woods Group in Switzerland with advice in the area of sustainable entrepreneurship.
- Interim-director FSC Netherlands
From May 1st 2008 until 1st of July 2009 I have been interim-director of FSC Netherlands with the goal of leading this foundation into a follow-up organizational phase.
2005 - 2008
- Managing Director Precious Woods Europe BV and subsidiaries, Netherlands
As managing director of Precious Woods Europe I was responsible for the integration of timber trading company A. van den Berg, timber processing company UVO Lopik, GWW timber import and Geveltim into the Precious Woods Group (all these companies are FSC- and ISO-certified).
2002 - 2005
- Managing Director Precious Woods Schweiz AG, Zwitserland
As managing director of Precious Woods Switzerland, I was responsible for sales outside Benelux.
2003 - 2005
- Director Ecoflorestal Ltda, Brazilië
I am the co-founder of Ecoflorestal in Brazil and acted in the area of forest management and FSC-certification.
2000 - 2005
- President of Precious Woods Pará Ltda, Brazilië
As manager of 700 employees in the Brazilian state Pará, I ensured proper operation of forest management, the sawmill and industrialization. Amongst other things, I have introduced improved working conditions.
1999 - 2005
- Member of the Board & Executive Committee of Precious Woods Holding AG, Zwitserland
Apart from my function as director of the A. van den Berg timber trader, I was a member of the Precious Woods Group's board and executive committee (active in Switzerland, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Gabon)..
1998 - 2005
- CEO Brasil of Precious Woods Belém Ltda., Precious Woods Amazon Itacoatiara and Carolina Indústria Ltda, Brazilië
As CEO of Precious Woods in Brazil I managed 1500 employees who worked in the timber industry and wood processing. Precious Woods Amazon Ltda. was the first FSC-certified business in Brazil.
1990 - 2005
- Director A. van den Berg Beheer B.V. and subsidiaries, The Netherlands
At the A. van den Berg international timber trading company, I was responsible for subsidiaries and participation in other businesses, finances, human resource policy and the organizational structure.
1978 - 1990
- CFO & Director Participations of Onniré Holding BV, The Netherlands
At construction company Onniré Holding, I was responsible for the financial policy and participation in other businesses.
1973 - 1978
- Several functions in the banking and insurance sectors, The Netherlands
- Business Economist
- Business Administration
- General Management
FURTHER EDUCATION / STUDIES
- Trainer diplomas D+C soccer
- Insurances (SEA)
- Office innovation
- Management reports
- Information center
- Entrepreneurship planning
- One minute manager
- Time management
- Entrepreneurship panel
- Fast reading
- Innovation management
- Information management
- Strategic policy formation
- Planning and budgeting
- Organizational learning
- Logistics management
- Presentation techniques
- Business appraisal
- Excellent leadership
- Quality control
- Chairman Foundation Friends of the Basilica of the Holy Liduina and our Lady of the Rosary
- President Association of Homeowners